Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The TSA has a blog!

How funny - so I'm going through the Augusta, GA airport this morning which literally took only 10 minutes to get from check-in through security and to the gate (more on that later). anyway, I saw that there was a sticker on the counter about the TSA blog and I was like what? The TSA has a blog? So of course I had to go and check it out. First posting is on why people in wheelchairs get screened which is kind of funny because I was just reading an excerpt yesterday from Hot, Flat and Crowded which bemoaned the fact that older ladies are getting scruitinized at the airport and low and behold, TSA found some huge container of explosives strapped to a guy in a wheelchair. Kind of reminds me of this TV show that my husband watches about border patrol! It's actually a pretty decent little blog containing a mix of information and weird stuff - from policies on shoes and liquids to Myth Busters and Aviation News of the Weird.
Who knew the TSA had a sense of humor.

No comments: