Thursday, June 18, 2009

Whimsical fabrics that would make for great pillows


I'm a bit of a pillow fiend. See, we have a white couch... I know, who in their right mind has both a white couch and a dog. Well, let's just say that there's a dog bed on one side of the couch and a dog blanket on the other. Our little Jack Russel Terrier spends more time on that couch than we do. Anyway, with a white couch, you definitely need a few accent pillows I'm always looking at fabrics with an eye towards making my own (so far, I've made one). Trouble is, when I go to the fabric store, I end up agonizing over my decisions to the point that I go from having a basket full of hundreds of dollars of fabric to putting it all back and walking out empty handed. Today I was perusing Architectural Digest and they had a little feature on the Spring 2008 collection by Clarence House. These fabrics are so cute! The perfect combination of vibrant colors and whimsical design. Now, if Joanne Fabrics carried this, I might not be able to help myself. Enjoy!

No comments: