Friday, May 11, 2012

Sweets for the sweet in Scarsdale NY

I love to cook. And when I cook nine times out of ten I bake. Muffins, cakes, pies - I even tried my hand at bagels once. And while I'll make something that usually tastes delicious (just don't ask my husband about the rice krispy peanut butter frosted twizzler cake I made for him one year. complete disaster - just look at the ingredients. sometimes great tastes do not taste great together) my creations aren't usually that pretty.

For the last two years however, we've been going to a bakery that bakes not only scrumptious crumb cakes and flaky croissants that literally melt in your mouth, but everything is beautiful. Beautifully decorated, every little flower petal placed just so. Yum! Martine's has two locations in Westchester NY - in Tuckahoe near the Crestwood train station and in Scarsdale across from the Scarsdale station. Take a look at these lovely creations

Mother's Day Cupcakes

French Macaroon Cake (yum!)

Beautiful Handmade Jellies
Orchid Wedding Cake


No comments: